No-Nonsense General Law Attorneys
A legal problem is not going to wait for when you’re ready. If you have troubles with the law, you need to address them with urgency and efficiency. You want advice and guidance, and you want it as soon as you can get it.
At Fisher, Kerkhover, Coffey and Gremmels, our attorneys understand the pressure you’re facing and work to get you the legal relief you need. We have a broad-based practice touching on any kind of law, so we can provide you with the legal guidance and insight you need no matter the issue you have.
Learn more about our attorneys and how they can help by reading their bios below:
- Jason E. Coffey, Partner
- Jeffery Kerkhover, Partner
- Jordan D. Gremmels, Partner
- Edward J. Fisher, Of Counsel
The Benefits Of A General Practice
While many law offices focus on one practice area to the exclusion of others, our office offers comprehensive services to our clients throughout Illinois. We have experience in resolving issues in Illinois law regarding:
- Family law: Including divorce, child custody, adoption and decree modification.
- Criminal law: Defense of clients against such charges as DUIs, assault, theft, and any other felony or misdemeanor.
- Corporate law: Providing advice and guidance for business formation, contracts, partnership disputes.
- Estate planning and probate law: Crafting wills, trusts and other vital documents and representing clients in probate court.
- Personal injury and workers’ compensation: Aiding clients seeking compensation for their injuries.
- Real estate: Representing clients in closings, landlord-tenant disputes, and deed preparation.
Because of our general practice, we have a holistic understanding of the law, allowing for creative, effective solutions. We seek to build a long-term relationship with you. We want to help you through the legal concerns you may face and provide you with consistency and success.
A Full-Service Law Firm, At Your Service.
We speak to our clients in a straightforward, no-nonsense manner. We aggressively advocate for you in every matter. We always pick up the phone. We take the time to get to know who you are and what you need.
We’re here to hear you out. Contact us today at 618-589-8083. You can also reach us by using this email.